Yummy Yummy Truffles!
So So Easy to make!
It is hard to find a sweet snack bar that doesn’t contain a long list of processed ingredients yet healthy.
Nak’d bars are the perfect snack for a clean eater! They’re raw and do not contain any unnecessary over-processed ingredients like syrups, refined oils or added sugar.
…Contains just 2 ingredients!… dates and nuts, that’s all hmm
My snow and cocoa truffles were inspired by these nak’d bars.
- 10 dates (I used medjool)
- ¼ cup raw organic cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw honey
- a handful of nuts
(I used walnuts and almonds as these were the only nuts I had at the time)
- 1 Tsp organic coconut oil
- Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- Tbsp confectioners’ sugar
Play around with the topping! You could even roll them in sprinkles, why not? 🙂
- Add the dates, nuts, cocoa, honey and oil to a food processor.
- Blend to create a stiff gooey mixture. (Add some water if you feel that it is too stiff).
- Scoop teaspoon-full’s of the mixture onto your palm and roll into balls.
- Set aside
Place the cocoa powder and confectioners’ sugar (or other topping) into separate bowls…
Dip the truffle balls into the powder and cover completely.